In storage our group had an unfinished loaner garb skirt that needed the roughly cut bottom finished.  Having success with the pants and buttonholes I thought I'd give it a try.  Trimmed it to make the curve the same all around, pinned it up (multiple times because it wasn't quite right at times and the curves led to weird sewing), and then to the work of sewing it.  It's a wide skirt that just seemed to keep going and going.  My sewing machine and I don't always agree, and we had some frustrating moments, but I kept at it.  Doing a thing, making mistakes, undoing them when needed and trying again seems natural to some, but it's a bit of an uphill slog for me.  Every little victory helps me learn to do it better next time.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art-a-fact

tsk tsk task