A Start at Weaving



Just off the loom. 

Rotating this to make a bag.
I have the amazing wealth of awesome people around me who are enablers.  I showed interest in weaving and weavers came out of the woodwork!  A marvelous weaver took me under her wing and started me weaving on a portable loom of hers.  I got excited about this new thing I could do and made my first real loom woven fabric.  I thought of things it could be and decided a bag would be great.  It’s been off the loom a while and not become the bag, partly because I’m not sure how to do it without ruining it and maybe partly because once it’s a bag it can’t be other things.  I WILL finish this bag.  In the meantime awesome weavers keep encouraging me.  One found a larger loom which it is now living in my living room.  Just need to get some warp on and start trying some things out…





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art-a-fact

tsk tsk task